V-GARD PROPIONATE MOULDED VISOR CLEAR LARGE
• V-Gard propionate visors provide impact protection, and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist
• They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors
• Being moulded makes them optically correct, and helps ensure they maintain good visibility and reduced eye fatigue.
• Their chemical and heat resistance is better as they are thicker and not as stressed as flat visors.
MSA10115851 cannot be worn in combination with helmet mounted ear defenders or MSA chingards. It can fit to the V-Gard Browguard, MSA10127061
• The visor dimensions are 203 x 457 with a thickness of 2.5mm.
• The visor conforms to the following:
EN166:2001 Personal Eye Protection (1B 3)
1 Optical class 1 for permanent usage
B Medium energy impact protection (B = 120 m/s)
3 Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids