V-GARD PROPIONATE MOULDED VISOR CLEAR CHINGUARD VERSION
• V-Gard Propionate Visors provide impact protection, and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist
• They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors
• Being moulded makes them optically correct, and helps ensure they maintain good visibility and reduced eye fatigue.
• Their chemical and heat resistance is better as they are thicker and not as stressed as flat visors.
• MSA10115856 is compatible with MSA helmet mounted ear defenders, V-Gard browguard, MSA10127061 and chingards including the MSA10115827
• The visor dimensions are 203 x 432 with a thickness of 2.5mm
• The visor conforms to the following:
EN166:2001 Personal Eye Protection (1B 3)
1 Optical class 1 for permanent usage
B Medium energy impact protection (B = 120 m/s)
3 Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids