ARC COMPLIANT GORT SWEATSHIRT OR
• Fire Retardant, Anti-Static, Hi-Vis Orange, ARC Flash Sweatshirt.
• GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
• 260-280gsm 41% Modacrylic, 30% Polyester, 27% Cotton, 2% Carbon.
• Inherently flame retardant.
• Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Ribbed waistband.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for fire fighters.
EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 20471 : 2013 (Class 3) - GORT 3279 2013 Issue 8
EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for measurements of charge decay
EN ISO 11612:2008 (A1 B1 C1) - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-2 : (Class 1= 4kA) - Box Arc testing
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 12.8 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
• Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.